Whether you are growing your law firm or filling a vacancy, finding the right solicitor candidate is an expensive and time consuming process.
The cost of the initial position postings, the staff hours spent reviewing CVs, and the billable time diverted to the first round of interviews quickly adds up to thousands of pounds.
Your firm spends a significant amount of time and money to whittle down the candidates to the few who might be the right fit for your law firm. Then you begin the next level of interviews.
Conserve your financial and staff hour resources by utilizing Mandaus Legal Recruiting Services to conduct the initial phases of your recruiting process.
We are a boutique legal recruiting firm with over 16 years of experience and will take the time to understand your law firm’s needs, goals, and culture to find exceptional candidates for your consideration.
Meeting Your Needs
Finding the best candidates for your law firm begins when you contact us.
Near the beginning of the process we’ll ask you about:
- The education and work experience you require;
- The level of work independence and initiative you expect from your solicitors;
- Whether you seek employees who work best in groups, alone, or some ratio of these factors;
- Which personalities tend to succeed in your firm and those more likely to fail;
- The professional growth opportunities you provide for your solicitors;
- And, other considerations you may have.
The details you provide will define our search for your ideal candidates.
We will not over-sell or push a candidate simply to fill your vacancy. Nearly 70% of the solicitors we place are with the same law firm 10 years later and we will strive to achieve this outcome for your placement.
We represent elite law firms and solicitor candidates and we intend to exceed your expectations of our services.
With Mandaus you will receive:
- Fast, responsive service that meets your unique recruitment needs.
- Detailed portfolios of strong candidates who can have an immediate, positive impact on your firm.
- One point of contact throughout the process: Mandaus founder Nicholas Tyrrell.
- The ability to hire us to fill one position or retain us to meet your ongoing needs.
- The option to hire us directly or on a contingency basis.
You will also find several client support features on our website that includes:
- Q&A for Clients presents the questions we often hear from potential clients and how we can transform your recruitment process to position your business for success.
- Solicitor Job Search provides insight into the types of jobs Mandaus is currently recruiting for.
- Contact gets you immediate access to Nicholas Tyrrell, who can help you explore your options and start your recruitment process.
Mandaus Legal Recruiting Services was named for the short sword utilised by the original Borneo headhunters.
Although our means are more civilised, the name was chosen to reflect our ability to slice through the frustrations of solicitor recruitment to achieve unparalleled results.
We helped a West End law firm that needed a Licensing Solicitor with 2-4PQE. Despite the fact that the client was adamant that none were available, we exceeded their expectations by finding a licensing solicitor with 3PQE.
Our client Andrew states:
Mandaus were fast and responsive in finding great quality candidates that precisely met our recruitment needs. They consistently provide us with a reliable and professional service and, to support the growth of our business, have become one of our most trusted suppliers
Ashley started as our client and later became a candidate. He says:
Mandaus successfully recruited for my previous firm, sourcing high quality solicitors who proved sound long term investments and who remain with the firm.
These are just a few examples of what we have achieved for our clients. Contact us to learn what we can accomplish for you.