Our client is an International Law Firm and they are looking to recruit a solicitor to join their Asset Finance group specialising mainly in Aviation assets. This is a great opportunity to work in an internationally focussed, professional organisation which places huge emphasis on continuous professional development, mentoring and career development within a collegiate team-based environment. Prior experience in Asset and Aviation Finance is not necessary.
The role will report to the Head of the Department.
Ideally applicants will be 0-3 years post qualification and have experience in finance in a recognised practice.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Knowledge of finance/banking transactions and related security documentation (asset finance experience would be an advantage but not a prerequisite);
- Excellent drafting skills;
- Commercial awareness;
- A calm and measured approach to problem solving;
- Ability to work on own initiative but also as part of a team;
- A willingness to work hard;
- An ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients.