Our client is an international legal Practice. They are looking for a Senior Associate to join their highly regarded Commercial team in London, particularly focusing on the areas of IT, technology and outsourcing. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing team and advise on high value, strategically important and often international projects within a supportive and collegiate environment.
The successful candidate will have knowledge and experience across Commercial matters which will have been gained at a city, national or large regional law firm recognised for its commercial law practice, or in-house. Due to the nature of the work and the structure of the team, they are looking for a Senior Associate, although they will consider candidates with more or less experience.
Your career development
Like all their lawyers, you will benefit from their multi-award winning career development programme. At each stage of your career this provides you with:
- clear expectations of your role and what it takes to progress;
- high quality clients and work, with early responsibility and client exposure;
- thorough assessment and individual feedback from a range of experienced colleagues;
- robust technical training with early skills based development, increasingly tailored to you; and
- reward for your contribution, progression and potential, rather than PQE or tenure.