Our Client is a UK-Top 100 commercial law firm providing a comprehensive range of legal services. They are looking to employ two Commercial Solicitors
They are looking for two Lawyers to help with a range of work in their Commercial and Infrastructure Department in Bristol, with much of the work arising from procurements of infrastructure projects or service provision.
The broader department is involved in a wider variety of commercial and complex contracting work: joint ventures, construction and engineering; outsourced service provision; new forms of delivery and funding of works, infrastructure and front and back office services.
The roles will involve a mix commercial work in a variety of sectors which could range from:
- Infrastructure projects: highways, waste, energy, education, leisure, regeneration
- The need for growth including new forms of partnerships and new structures and contracts to deliver services.
- Variations and contract management including PFI and PPP schemes and outsourcing projects
- Back office service provision: shared services, in-house, joint venture, outsourcing
- Front office service provision: shared services, new corporate arrangements
- Procurement support: running procurements (or bidding) for projects such as those described above
- Commercialisation agenda with Local Government