Our client is an international legal Practice.They are looking for an Associate to join their highly regarded and growing Corporate team in London, focussing on Venture Capital work, as well as M&A and other transactions. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, market-leading team, known for having an entrepreneurial outlook and approach, advising high-growth, innovative businesses, the entrepreneurs behind them and the funds investing in them.
Technical skills and experience
You will have a range of Corporate law experience gained at a firm recognised for its Corporate law practice. Within this you will have ideally advised on Venture Capital or other private company equity fundraisings, or have an interest in developing your skills in this area. You will also have an interest in digital businesses and an understanding of the tech company ecosystem in the UK. Due to the nature of the work and the structure of the team, they are looking to an Associate lawyer, although they will consider candidates with more or less experience.
Your career development
Like all their lawyers, you will benefit from their multi-award winning career development programme. At each stage of your career this provides you with:
- clear expectations of your role and what it takes to progress;
- high quality clients and work, with early responsibility and client exposure;
- thorough assessment and individual feedback from a range of experienced colleagues;
- robust technical training with early skills based development, increasingly tailored to you; and
- reward for your contribution, progression and potential, rather than PQE or tenure.