Our Client is a highly regarded law firm with 7 offices on a national scale. They are currently looking for a Corporate Solicitor. The candidate who is a proactive, entrepreneurial and driven to undertake fee-earning work and provide a profitable contribution to the work of the Team.
The role will include duties such as;
- Mergers and acquisition work
• Shareholders agreements
• Partnership agreements
• Share reconstructions, demergers, share buy backs etc
• LLP members agreements
• Loan and funding documents,
• Subscription agreements and funding documents
• Share options and employee incentive schemes
• Some limited banking work
You will be a team player and be able to assist with the successful development of the Firm and the Team in line with the Firm’s strategy.