Our client is a leading law firm and they are eager to recruit a recent qualifier to 3 PQE Lawyer. You will have the opportunity to work with a “nominated leader in his field” in the Legal 500. You will have the opportunity to further expand your knowledge and build on your experience in a friendly and supportive team.
In this role you will have exposure to working on all aspects of employment law in both the private and public sectors. You will practise in both contentious and non-contentious aspects of Employment Law, from drafting contracts and policies, through to assisting on live Employment Tribunal cases.
The successful Employment Lawyer will have a real willingness to be part of an offering where quality of service is at the absolute heart of the team’s practice. The ideal candidate will also have a good grounding in Employment Law.
Experience and skills required:
- Previous seat in Employment
- 1 –3 PQE
- Enthusiastic team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong academics
- An ambition to play a part in achieving success
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of client service (both to internal and external clients)
- Client presentation and networking skills
- An aptitude for successful business development activity is important
This is a great opportunity to join a fast moving and growing employment team in London office