Our client who is quite a modern and well organised law practice is looking to recruit a Private Client Solicitor to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate should be a hard -working professional who is eager to work at a friendly and supportive team, where the priority of all team members is to do the best they can for their growing client base.
This role is open to all levels of PQE including NQ’s and may even extend to paralegal or non-qualified candidates.
Their aim is to recruit someone for the long-term, who has a passion for the local area and wants to provide city quality advice to their local clients.
The role will be based in Somerton but candidates will be expected to travel to their other two offices within Somerset. For the initial six months of employment, the role will be based in their Wells office.
- Demonstrate current practical knowledge and application of the law relating to all aspects on Private Client matters
- Administer all aspects of Private Client matters including Wills; Trusts; Inheritance Tax Planning; Powers of Attorney; Administration of Estates; Estate Planning and Court of Protection applications
- Establish a good working relationship with your dedicated secretarial support (if applicable); assisting with department workflow when required
- Achieve time and billing targets
- Demonstrate effective time management skills; ensuring client matters are progressed in an effective way and files are kept in good order
- Work as part of a team on other client projects
- Manage a varied caseload whilst being flexible to changing demands
- Show a genuine desire and interest in building client relationships by sharing the firm’s ethos of providing exceptional client care