Our Client is a top 100 national law firm, providing high quality commercial legal advice to clients in the public, private and third sectors.
The Property Department has experienced significant growth over the last couple of years and that growth is set to continue, with major tender wins on high profile projects across the country.
A vacancy has arisen within the Commercial Property team in their Bristol office caused by expanding workflows in their healthcare team.
The successful candidate will be a commercial property solicitor able to take on an existing caseload. There are genuine promotion prospects for those with the ambition and skills to do so.
This role will involve advising NHS clients on property matters ranging from the acquisition and disposal of land and buildings through to the ongoing management of property portfolios. Good Landlord and Tenant experience will be essential and freehold conveyancing experience will be a real plus.
Experience of healthcare related property work would be helpful, but is not essential. An interest in the NHS and a desire to specialise in work related to the NHS estate is important.
The successful applicant will possess the following skills key to the role:
- Strong communication skills with a professional approach to work
- Confidence in working directly with clients
- An ability to build strong interpersonal relationships
- An aptitude for drafting and legal analysis
- A keenness to work collaboratively with colleagues at junior and senior levels
- Excellent project management skills
- A practical and commercial approach
- An interest in business development
- An interest in the healthcare sector and a desire to work with healthcare clients