Our client is an international law firm, one of the largest worldwide and they are eager to employ A Real Estate Associate.
Working as part of the leading Real Estate practice group, which spans multiple offices, you will experience a wide range of Real Estate transactions, advising investors, developers and occupiers, as well as property related joint ventures, limited partnerships and unit trusts for both investment and development projects.A successful candidate would be working with a number of different colleagues, gaining exposure to a wide variety of transactions, rather than specialising in a particular aspect of Real Estate.
You will regularly deal with £multi-million transactions and act for some of the largest property owners and developers in the country. You will advise on all aspects of Real Estate business including major retail, industrial, mixed use and office developments, property financing commercial landlord and tenant matters and, portfolio acquisitions and disposals.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a qualified solicitor with 2-6 PQE.
- Have gained excellent, relevant experience from a recognised Real Estate department of a major or medium sized firm.
- Have relevant experience in dealing with transactions structured through corporate and offshore vehicles, although this is not essential.
- Be able to demonstrate an interest in, and enthusiasm for, the commercial property industry.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Have a strong academic background.
- Have the ambition to succeed and commitment to business development and client relationship management.
- Be commercially orientated with good business acumen and a commitment to innovation.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Be well-organised with strong administration and time management skills and the ability and drive to meet demanding deadlines.