Our client is a leading law firm and they are eager to recruit Lawyer who will have 3 – 5 years’ experience of working in a Trusts, Tax and Succession department. The role will suit an ambitious individual who is looking to further their career within a successful and supportive team.
The team focuses on both domestic and international wealth and so experience in cross-jurisdictional matters is an advantage.
Experience and skills required:
- 3-5 PQE Lawyer with relevant Trust, Tax and Succession experience.
- Ideally STEP qualified.
- Evidence of providing complex lifetime estate planning advice to a broad range of sophisticated high-net worth clients including entrepreneurs, farmers, professionals and business owners.
- Experience of preparing Wills, Trusts and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Experience of multi-jurisdictional work advising non-UK domiciled clients and non-UK resident trustees is an advantage.
- Experience of working in a probate team, ideally with knowledge of working with complex probates of high value worth several million pounds.
- Experience of active participation in business development and marketing activities such as presentations, client seminars and pitches.
- An ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective communicator at all levels (written and verbal).
- A commercial, pro-active and professional approach to work.
- Excellent organisational skills, demonstrable examples of multi-tasking and an ability to juggle competing priorities.
- Must be self-motivated, committed to working towards goals with strong enthusiasm and career commitment.
- Must be flexible, successfully adapting to changing demands and conditions.